So, as I have mentioned numerous times before, I have mild acne: which is mainly focused on my checks, chin, and hair line.
This summer in London and across the UK has been brutal, so my oil production has been in overdrive. And my acne just blew up, right at the same time: nearly every product I have was running out and I couldn’t afford anything until the end of the month.
Here is a list of all the skin care items I bought to improve my acne over the summer:
- Clinque Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel – £31
- Clinque Liquid Facial Soap (3-4) – £17.50
- Clinque Clarifying Lotion 4 – £28
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – £16
- NIP+FAB Glycolic Scrub Fix – £6.59
- Fullers Earth Fine Powder – £4.99
- Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask – £0.99
- Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Cleansing Wipes – £3.59
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes – £1.59
I’ve been using all of these items throughout the last month and significantly improved my skin. I am still getting breakouts but not as often and not as severe. I don’t think this will work for everyone because some of these products are quite strong, like the drying lotion, clarifying lotion, and tea tree products. However, they worked really well for me and helped my acne dramatically though I will be testing some more products soon enough. If you have any suggestions leave a comment. I see them all.